“Let’s face it…women of every race, nationality and background want the same thing – to look radiant.” quoted by the lovely Iman is very true. Our definition of radiance can vary, but we can all agree that a good beauty product fosters that sentiment. When it comes to beauty products – on the market – there are your holy grail drugstore brands and then there are your high-roller products. Some of those high-end or big ticket items really lives up to the hype and then some. Here are 6 beauty products worth splurging on.
1. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment – I haven’t used this particular one, but after trying out this company who uses the best natural ingredients that works wonders on your skin leaving it clean and soft, I was sold. Now I understand why the price is up there. Well worth it!
2. Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment – After hearing a Sephora specialist rave about this product as well as my fellow blogger An from HautePinkPretty speak on it via SnapChat, they both confirmed its effectiveness in zapping those pimples and breakouts. Comparing it to Mario Badescu’s version, they said this one works much faster with less applications. I can’t wait to try this.
3. Ecobrow Defining Wax – I am currently using this after losing my Anastasia brow pot. It’s pretty amazing and stays put all day. It is moisturizing, paraben and toxin free, and easy to apply. Here is a video of the creator speaking on how to apply and his vision behind the products. It comes in four shades.
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – It’s $62 but it seems to always top the list of “best sellers” when it comes to skin foundations. Personally, I use Make Up Forever HD foundation, but once I’m done, I will add an extra $20 to see what the fuss is about. The pics I’ve seen online from users are AMAZING.
5. Creme De la Mer Moisturizing Cream – A favorite and must-have amongst celebrities. Splurging on something that may last for a very long time if used sparingly isn’t bad if you have the extra funds to buy it. Ingredients that are essentially born from the sea that promises excellent results, you probably wont be disappointed.
6. Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara – This great product adds volume , lengthens and curl. A perfect trifecta. It has quickly become one of my favorites behind Benefit’s “They’re Real” mascara.
P.S. Check out my article on my top 5 mascaras here.