It’s about time! This week has been a long one for me, but I am jumping for joy cause the weekend is here. I’ll be in NY for the day, and I’ll have my camera to capture some picturesque moments. Also, to see my trip in real life time and BTS, follow me on Snapchat at fashionwashere. It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve done a ‘weekend links’ post, so it’s about time I bring you one. Here are a few highlights and things worth mentioning in this segment.
1. Blogger Marianna Hewitt and photographer Gray Malin created a #peacechallenge campaign this week, gathering influencers in the LA area to help raise money for 3 non profits ( The Human Rights Campaignin support of the LGBT community, #BlackLivesMatter, and UNICEF.). Just in case you don’t click the link to find out more info, here are the details:
2. What you need to know about drinking activated charcoal.
4. I just shopped this sale in the mall today, but it is also online. Plus an extra 50% off sale items!!
5. This is about a month old, but here is a good cheat sheet on the 2016 US Presidential Race.
6. Ava DuVernay’s documentary on the sky-high incarceration rate to be shown at the New York Film Festival.
7. I wanted to buy everything out of this all natural cosmetic brand store.
9. Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale starts today!