Need a new jacket for Spring? I know you’re thinking of it because a good staple blazer or trench would easily elevate your Spring looks. In this style story, I break down 10 ultra hip jackets in 5 categories all under $100. Yup, once you see these styles, you’ll probably blink a few times or rub your eyes to make sure you’re not seeing things because it’s just that good. Happy shopping for new Spring outerwear that won’t break the budget or bank. (images 1,2,3,4)
1. Vertical stripes are known for slimming our figures but they’re also ALWAYS in style. Rock this fitted black and white jacket with a pair of denim flares or some work slacks for a chic look.
2. I love this striped slim fit blazer with a detachable hem. You have an option to keep it professional or cute with removing the bottom part of the jacket. Voila!
3. This red and white collarless jacket that seems to also give a pink illusion is perfect for day and night.
4. An embellished version in white and black makes a pretty hot statement too.
5. Floral prints are more suitable for Spring, so this light weight bomber jacket with black trimming will be the perfect addition for your casual ‘fits.
6. Camo mixed with a hint of floral? Why freakin’ not?? I love a good juxtaposition of tough meets girly and this jacket makes that statement in the most stylish way. Wear it with your favorite jogging pants or jeans. Shop it here.
7. Add an off white coat to your wardrobe. If you’re afraid of going bold, try this classic trench coat style with a wrap belt.
8. A pastel trench is sweet and charming. I absolutely love this style, and it can go with just about anything.
9. A structured jean jacket in blue is All-American. You can pair this button up jacket with your favorite dresses or go Canadian tuxedo style.
10. Another trench, but in the coolest fabric ever. The double breasted style on this coat is timeless.
And well, here is an 11th style just for the heck of it. I couldn’t leave without including the moto jacket trend. This one retails a little over $100 though.
Thanks for reading loves! xoxo